Dr. Parveen Khanna is a Fellowship trained Pain Management Specialist who has over 15 years of experience in Diagnosis and Management of Acute and Chronic Pain conditions. She utilizes cutting edge minimally invasive interventional pain therapies, pharmacotherapy, physical and occupational therapy and takes into consideration the psychosocial aspects of environments.
She is a very well respected and well-known Physician in the Medical communities in Jacksonville and surrounding cities in Duval, St. John’s, Clay, Baker and Putnam counties.
Dr. Khanna is Fellowship trained in Pain Medicine from the University of Florida. She is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine from The American Board of Anesthesiology and American Board of Medical Specialties
She has extensive experience in Pain Management both in the Academic and Private setting. Dr. Khanna has served as Assistant Professor at the University of Florida and at the Florida State University School of Medicine. She was the Medical Director at Pain Management Specialists in Tallahassee for 7 years and at the Coastal Spine and Pain Center, Middleburg location for 3 years.
She has clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating acute and chronic neck, mid and low back pain, neuropathic pain, phantom limb pain, pelvic pain, headaches, migraines, Auto accident injuries, failed back surgery syndrome, RSD pain and chronic pain from degenerative joint diseases and cancer pain.
Dr. Khanna has vast experience in performing diagnostic and therapeutic spinal epidural nerve blocks and facet injections, trigger point injections, discography, percutaneous discectomy, IDET procedures, spinal cord stimulators trials and pain pump trials and implants. She has vast experience in performing radiofrequency neurolysis of the facet joints, intercostal nerves, sympathetic ganglions and more. She also provides BOTOX treatment for migraines, headaches, dystonia extreme sweating and for the wrinkles.
She moved her practice from Middleburg, Florida in 2014 and started Pain Medicine Physicians of Jacksonville on the Westside of Jacksonville. The following is her primary location:
Pain Medicine Physicians of Jacksonville, LLC
10250 Normandy Blvd., Suite 703
Jacksonville, FL 32221
Phone: (904) 495-7200
eFax: (904) 495-7185
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified, American Board of Disability Analysis
- Fellow, Interventional Pain Medicine - University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Medical Director, Pain Medicine Physicians of Jacksonville, LLC
- Medical Director, Coastal Spine & Pain Center
- President, Indo-American Medical Association of North-East Florida
- Consultant Staff Physician, Neurotech Inc.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Duval County Medical Society
- Member of Florida Medical Association- Delegate from Duval county Medical Association
- Past President:2014-2015: Indian American Medical Association for North East Florida
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Indo-American Medical Association of North-East Florida